Veja seu Mapa Astral Grátis!
Already an Astrolink member?
Neptune in House 4 of the BirthChart
Check out Astrolink and understand what Neptune in the 4th house represents in your birth chart, how it influences your life and use it in your favor.
People with Neptune in this sector of their chart tend to be greatly impressed by what is experienced in their childhoods, so much so that it can leave deep marks throughout their lives. Memories from the past can arise and re-interact, positively or negatively throughout life. There is a tendency to dream of building a happy and perfect family, although they must accept that life is not just made up of positive facts.
Living at home may not be a bed of roses and, therefore, there is a constant challenge in dealing with family issues. People with this aspect in their charts can idealize the family and create an imaginary world, thinking that love should be unconditional, sublime, and pure, but living with reality can leave emotional marks when some disillusionment occurs. Therefore, if it occurs, it is necessary to work on this disappointment. The family relationship requires giving and dedication from both parties, so if one of the parties demands such behaviors but offers nothing in return, people with this placement may feel used or needy, turning themselves into victims.
Winning the love and affection of close people is a goal, so understanding and noticing family members without fanciful visions should be one of their goals and it is necessary to apply a dose of patience and dedication in this regard. They need to care for their home, so that the family environment is always as peaceful as possible, but it is necessary for them to have their feet on the ground, to be patient and dedicated in daily dealings with family members, understanding that conflicts are sometimes unavoidable. Having inner peace is something that will help them find answers to any problems in life. When everything is balanced, there can be a lot of affection and nourishment for others.
Possible harmonic aspects of Neptune in House 4:
- These people have the potential to free themselves from their idealistic projections, listening to and understanding family members;
- They need an extra dose of patience and dedication;
- They can dream of building a happy family, and when they reach this goal, it helps them feel more fulfilled.
Possible disharmonious aspects of Neptune in House 4:
- On the negative side, Neptune in the House 4 can mean that people born with this placement get confused or even maniacal;
- They can idealize the family too much, placing it in an enchanted world that populates their imagination;
- The family can demand a lot of donation and dedication, later making the person feel victimized or used;
- They may feel that they need but do not receive the affection and attention they would like from family members;
- Memories of the past can constantly return to the present;
- There is a tendency to be deeply influenced by what they experienced during their childhood;
- They will have to struggle to assume their individuality and leave the home nest.
Possible challenges of Neptune in House 4:
- They should have a home that is lovingly cared for, where beauty, art, and the highest values reign;
- They should use self-knowledge to help them in the process of their deep and wide emotional world;
- They should also develop their artistic sensitivity or strive to have higher ideals;
- They should try to prevent their homes from becoming dens of iniquity, places of confusion and unruly attitudes;
- They should learn to have their feet on the ground to create an objective relationship with family members;
- They must realize that inner peace and peace of mind is the answer to problems and that this process is subjective and individual;
- They should strive to deal with family members with more patience and dedication.