Veja seu Mapa Astral Grátis!
Already an Astrolink member?
Pluto in House 5 of the BirthChart
See the characteristics of those who have Pluto in House 5 of the Birth Chart.
Possible harmonic aspects of Pluto in House 5:
- Relationship of intensity in love and in the way of obtaining pleasure;
- Strong and magnetic personality;
- You may want to be successful in creative areas;
- Greater internal need to leave a legacy for the world.
Possible disharmonious aspects of Pluto in House 5:
- It can attract relationships of dependency;
- An intense relationship with children. Trying to control them too much may not be very good;
- Children can change a person;
- Relative difficulty to interact socially with spontaneity;
- Increased chances that the person thinks they are superior, or better than others;
- You may be afraid of rejection.
- Since childhood, you may feel the need for recognition;
- Some attitudes can often be difficult for others to understand;
- Love and passion mix. Instead of love, you can attract situations that have to do with passion, sexuality, and power;
- There may need to be a polarity transformation: Those who are introverts will need to assert themselves, and if they are expansive they will need to be quieter.
Possible challenges of Pluto in House 5:
- You should manifest your accumulated energy, if possible, through the arts or expression of creativity;
- You must soften your ego and understand your true essence;
- You must help transform others;
- You must learn to relate to other people as equals;
- You must learn to use your power, magnetism, and charisma in favor of transforming others whenever possible;
- You must learn to make positive changes in your personal life.