Veja seu Mapa Astral Grátis!
Already an Astrolink member?
Uranus in House 5 of the BirthChart
See the characteristics of those who have Uranus in House 5 of the Birth Chart.
Possible harmonic aspects of Uranus in House 5:
- More creative and original personality;
- Willingness to make things happen and accomplish what you want;
- Child rearing can be freer;
- You may be good at taking care of other people’s children;
- Greater appreciation of individuality and respect for differences;
- More love for freedom, so you tend to choose activities that convey this feeling;
- You like to create things differently and innovatively;
- The novelty must always be present in your life, as well as the emotion;
- Vulgarity, lack of life and boredom tend to be disowned;
- More leadership talent, commanding with creativity and humor.
Possible disharmonious aspects of Uranus in House 5:
- You can create your own world and follow its rules;
- However, these activities may be considered exaggerated or eccentric by others;
- Tendency to rebel and reject any form of authoritarianism or repression;
- You can get nervous more easily;
- One more stimulus to become an authoritarian and controlling person, as you tend to exercise power according to your will;
- You tend to focus a lot of energy on your personal way of life;
- You may not want to be a parent;
- For men, perhaps fatherhood is not a goal;
- You may practice activities and hobbies considered out of the ordinary and enjoy taking risks.
Possible challenges of Uranus in House 5:
- Your creativity must be released and not contained; it cannot be limited;
- You must propagate happiness and personal fulfillment among the people with whom you relate;
- Learning to control your libido is good advice. You may overvalue the pleasure in your love relationships.