Veja seu Mapa Astral Grátis!
Already an Astrolink member?
Pluto in House 4 of the BirthChart
See the characteristics of those who have Pluto in House 4 of the Birth Chart.
Possible harmonic aspects of Pluto in House 4:
- Better understanding of the human soul and the mysteries of life;
- You exert strong magnetism;
- Greater emotional power, intuition and sensitivity;
- You can understand collective emotional needs;
- Psychic powers can be developed;
- Great emotional sensitivity;
- You have gifts of emotional relief;
- A tendency towards leadership and politics.
Possible disharmonious aspects of Pluto in House 4:
- To dispel the mother’s feeling of idealization, one must create a distance to be able to accept her as she is, and not as they think she is;
- Shifting feelings;
- In childhood, one may experience some emotional shocks or relationship problems with a parent;
- It indicates a somewhat tense connection with the family, and you may not feel protected in the family environment;
- Strong survival instinct;
- Need to control your surroundings and want to have attention to yourself;
- You may feel threatened if there are strangers in your home and if there is any intrusion on your individuality/privacy;
- If there are problems with achieving the long-awaited personal security, it is due to unresolved childhood issues;
- Family crises can make a person undergo major changes.
Possible challenges of Pluto in House 4:
- You must learn to earn your own security;
- You must free yourself from any unhealthy emotional patterns;
- You must learn to create an emotional security structure;
- You must free yourself from the inner weight and family structure;
- You must learn to analyze what you feel;
- To avoid getting out of control emotionally, you must distance yourself from yourself and step back if possible, only then will you be able to analyze what is happening;